Mikes Random Musings

Friday, October 21, 2005

So i've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately (my cd collection is 'in transit'). I was listening to Wil Wheaton's audio blog today, when I came across this entry. I had never heard of number stations before, so I did some research, and found this.

Firstly this is very cool, secondly, it's strange how interesting this is to listen to. It's just something about listening to random numbers thats very relaxing and interesting at the same time. Your brain is always working, and trying to find patterns, but at the same time, your front brain isn't doing anything.

Move over white noise, number stations are gonna be my relaxation music of choice.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

get an Ipod

 
At 1:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike

Glad to hear that you are doing so well.

Can't wait to read more of your updates.

Actually was thinking about you today as I walked past the bookstore and noticed that Matthew Riley has just released a new book, Seven Ancient Wonders..think i will be getting that when I get paid again...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home