Mikes Random Musings

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Okay, so if you know me, you know that sometimes I really enjoy trashy TV. So tonight while I was eating dinner, I was watching One Tree Hill, which is about as trashy as you can get. One of the characters was moping about his pseudo-girlfriend sleeping with another guy, and while he moped, he painted a red door black :-). I really hope this was a deliberate reference by the authors, cause if it was I have gotta give them serious kudos. However, considering the target audience is 14 year old girls, I wonder how many members of the audience got it.

Second thing for tonight, is this article in Rolling Stone. It's coverage and background to the trial relating to the death of Biggie Smalls (The Notorious B.I.G). Kind of hard to believe that this happened over 8 years ago, and still hasn't been resolved.

Third, The Not-So-Secret Life of Aeon Flux. It's very possible this movie is going to be very very bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home