Mikes Random Musings

Monday, April 24, 2006

Okay, so my americanisation continues.

Yesterday I bought a grill (notice, the BBQ is called a grill, but you don't have a GRILL in the oven... wtf!). I then got Tarang, Ben & Keith to come around and grilled some steaks. Nothing like a hot day (~23 degrees, but better than normal), some mates, some beer, and some steaks frying on the BBQ.

Today, we went for wings at lunch time. Okay, I admit, I had no idea what people were talking about when they refered to 'Buffalo Wings' (I was assuming that the buffalo here did not have wings). Now I know, they are chicken wings in a spicy sauce (the name buffalo came from the fact these are a staple dish in the city of Buffalo). We only had mild temperatute ones, which was good, because they almost killed me. The hot ones would have burnt right through me.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that would be americaniZation ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home