Mikes Random Musings

Monday, March 20, 2006

Every time I log into blogger I see that I have about 5 draft posts that I never seem to finish. It's kind of hard, there is so much I want to express (mostly about how miserable I am in this god-forsaken country), but at the same time I don't want to say any of that.

Pretty fair weekend. All the cool kids went skiing on friday, I stayed at work so I could get some work done. Woah, amazing how much you can get done in a day with no fscking meetings or distractions.

I put in an application for a new apartment on Saturday (I find out later this week if I got it *knock on wood*). Nice place in downtown Redmond. I have accepted my fate and moved closer to work. The place is more expensive in terms of rent, but I will be saving a heap on petrol and commute time (damn traffic). Also, I'll be living in the same building as my officemate Tarang. Would be nice to be around someone I know, just in case.

Skated on the weekend. Still determined to break a bone. I guess it will come with time.

Also played an unhealthy amount of WoW. I am now about 50% of the way through level 19 with my Warlock. Keith and I attempted the VC instance, and got p0wned... we barely got three steps into the instance before we got taken out. We've both decided to level a bit before we try that one again. We're also thinking of started Horde characters next weekend... (undead rouge, or orcish hunter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home