Mikes Random Musings

Saturday, July 22, 2006

So life is slowly returning to normal.

I am currently trying to get my sleep routine back on track. I used to sleep 11 - 5:30 every night, and I felt great (I was also not taking any stimulants). Over the last couple of months, that has gone to hell, and now if I sleep more than 4 hours at a time, I feel like crap when I wake up, but I also feel tired all the time if I don't. So I am currently forcing myself to go to sleep and wake up earlier. Hopefully after this week, things should be better.

Bit of a 'heat-wave' this week... we've had 3 days in a row over 30 degrees... I use the quotes, because I actually find the weather quite nice. The locals however hate it. We went to Fry's last night, and there was lots of people there buying portable air-conditioners. Sorry, I cannot see the point when there is only a few days with warm temps. If it was a week of 40+ then I could see the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home