Mikes Random Musings

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hottest 100 Votes.

This year I decided to vote for stuff I want to see place, rather than what I want to get number 1. I started with a short list of 30 (actually my initial short list was 50, but I weeded it down to 30 after I became militant about my choices). Picking the top 10 was hard.

So here is my list, in no particular order.


  • I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
  • Shutterspeed - Karnivool
  • Themata - Karnivool
  • Outside 109 - British India
  • O Yeah - End Of Fashion
  • Six Months In A Leaky Boat - Little Birdy
  • Apply Some Pressure - Maximo Park
  • The Sound Of White - Missy Higgins
  • The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
  • Little Miss Liar - Tambalane


Each of these songs, is not just a good song, but I also associate with a good memory from this year. I guess thats what makes them a good song.

Anyway, if you haven't already, go vote now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home