Mikes Random Musings

Monday, January 02, 2006

"I'll do Graffiti if you sing to me in French, what are we doing here if romance isn't dead?"
-- Maximo Park : Graffiti


I should have listed Maximo Park A Certain Trigger under my fav cd's of 2005. I listened to it on the drive to canada and back. It is fscking excellent. Highly recommend.

Elsewhere..

Back from canada. Had a good time. Some photo's can be found here.

It was good to catch up with Dan & Estelle again. Also good to have people to see the sights with. Traveling by yourself is fun, but sometimes it's good to have people with you to share the experiences with.

Grouse Mountain was great. Spent a few hours ice-skating. Not quite like inline, but similar enough that I didn't make a complete tool of myself, and only fell a few times. Also watched some people snowboarding. Looked like fun. This inspired Dan & Estelle to grab some gear, and they are now planning on getting some lessons. We talked about going to Whistler some time, so I expect they will be able to show me up when we get there.

New Years was good. Lots of people around (the hotel I was in, just of Granvile Street, was PACKED). Went to a club that had some good mod tunes playing. Had some fun dancing like the unco white guy I am. Unfortunatly a combination of no sleep and being sick meant I was ready to pike WAY to early.

Anyway, gonna crash now.

Have a good one, and happy new year everyone.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are happy and healthy !!!!

speak soon

 
At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike :)

Our photos are here

No i will not remove the photo of you falling over, teehee! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home