Mikes Random Musings

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Man, rotating the wheels on my skates suck. Meh, and this will only get worse when I start skating outdoors more.

Anyway, I succumbed to the dark side this weekend. I bought myself a 30gig Ipod. It's actually kinda cool. It intergrates well with iTunes, the sound quality is great, and the video playback is great (even with the small screen size).

I've been watching Battlestar Gallatica today, which was completely watchable even if it did chew through the battery really really quickly.

I guess this might prompt me to finish re-ripping my cd collection... which requires me to finish unpacking my cd collection... *sigh*, really getting sick of doing this.

Drove in falling snow for the first time last night. That kinda sucks. The road is frozen, so you have no traction, plus you have to cut through the snow that has already frozen, making it REALLY hard to turn/change lanes/not die. Thats something that I won't be repeating in a while.

Thinking about taking a photography class. Want to do something to exercise the right side of my brain (seeing as I spend most of my time working on left brain things). Need to look into that.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right side - try chinesepod - put it on your new ipod. It's good fun too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home